Welcome to DENTARC. This Agreement governs your access and use of DENTARC - DENTAL HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEM, offered by Dimitrije Nanuševski, Dentarc upgrades and features as well as online and mobile services, features, content and websites . BY USING DENTAC, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
You need an Account to access and use many Dentarc Services. To recive an Account, you must be a doctor of stomatology. You are responsible for the activity on your Dentarc account. Your Dentarc Account may be suspended or terminated if someone else uses it to engage in activity that violates this Agreement.
The Dentarc Services are licensed to you, not sold. Dentarc creator grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Dentarc Services to which you have access for your non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with this Agreement. You may not access, copy, modify or distribute any Dentarc Service, Content or Entitlements (as those terms are defined below), unless expressly authorized by Dentarc owner or permitted by law. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract or otherwise use source code or other data from Dentarc Services, unless expressly authorized by Dentarc owner or permitted by law. Dimitrije Nanuševski owns and reserve all other rights, including all right, title and interest in the Dentarc Services and associated intellectual property rights.
3. Availability of DENTARC Services and Updates
Dentarc does not guarantee that Dentarc Services can be accessed on all devices, by means of a specific Internet or connection provider. From time to time, Dentarc may update, change or modify an Dentarc Service, Content or Entitlements, without notice to you. These updates and modifications may be required in order to continue to use Dentarc Services. Dentarc may need to update, or reset certain parameters to optimize server usage and usage of Dentarc Services. These updates or "resets" may cause slight delay in service availability.
5. Rules of Conduct
When you access or use an Dentarc Service, you agree that you will not:
• Interfere with or disrupt any Dentarc Service or any server or network used to support or provide an Dentarc Service, including any hacking or cracking into an Dentarc Service.
• Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an Dentarc Service or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
• Interfere with or disrupt another doctors use of an Dentarc Service. This includes disrupting the chat or dialogue within an Dentarc Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
• Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another medic that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
• Post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, pyramid schemes and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
• Impersonate another medic or falsely imply that you are an Dentarc employee or representative.
• Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
• Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
• Modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
• Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your Dentarc Account, any personal access to Dentarc Services, or any Dentarc Content associated with your Dentarc Account, either within an Dentarc Service or on a third party website, unless expressly authorized by Dentarc.
If you or someone using your Dentarc Account violates these rules, Dentarc may take action against you, including revoking access to Dentarc Services, Content or Entitlements, or terminating your Dentarc Account. When practical, Dentarc will notify you of the action it will take in response to violations of these rules or breach of this Agreement.